Okay, I am 32, but it was my first solo travel (oh, sa Krabi Thailand pa ha?). I was so scared and I really don’t know on what to do at first. I don’t want to be alone and I am not very interested to do the Solo Travel because I think, it is boring and nonsense.
But anyway, I had no choice and I had to do it. I will share my story in another article because this post is dedicated to Green View Village Resort located in Ao Nang, Krabi Thailand.
Here we go, my back and forth flight from Kuala Lumpur to Krabi was finally confirmed and booked. Haha!! Parang gusto kong aatras po 😛 But then again, I need to go! So, I search for some articles about where to go to Krabi unfortunately, I found nothing interesting. I also asked some colleagues and friends about their experiences and they were so generous to give some tips.
My Filipina friend Chantal, suggested to try her previous hostel .. OMG, it was so cheap (it’s like, 200 pesos per day lang) but you will need to join on other travelers. Where for me it is very uncomfortable since I am married and will do solo traveling without my husband’s approval. Haha!
My Malaysian friend named Aimin, also suggested searching The Green View Village Resort. Without any hesitant and doubt, I reserved the room right after I’ve checked some informative details using Booking.com
The place was so nice, beautiful, peaceful, and quiet, the rooms are always clean (yes, they clean every day!) and so much shops nearby includes 7/11. The reception staffs were approachable and friendly.
Here are the BEST Things why you should try Green View Village Resort.
- FREE WIFI – Yes, wherever you are FREE and FAST Wifi is LIFE! It is available
- Outdoors – They have 2 types of swimming pool, Sun Deck, Terrace and Beautiful Gardens
- Food & Drinks – They have Free Breakfast from 7:00am to 10:00am, Breakfast in Room, Special Diet Meals? Yes, available upon request. You don’t to go far just to get some drinks, because they have bar too!
- Swimming Pool – Not only one, but two. You can swim alone because this resort is not crowded.
- Tour Packages – They are affiliated to tour agencies, where you can get a cheap package! Yes, cheap than the others. I don’t know why but I’ve got a huge discount for my Hong Island Tour.
- Services – You can ask the reception to book you for a minivan service from the resort to the airport
- Friendly Staff – Yes, superb! They are the best hotel staffs ever. They will accommodate your needs from time to time.
- Ride to Ao Nang Beach – FREE everyday fro 8:00am to 8:00PM
- Cleanliness – They will clean and change your beddings everyday.
- Near to Shops – If you need a massage, food to buy, souvenirs or anything it is nearby to all shops.
- Beautiful Ambiance – Yes, a very peaceful and quiet resort where you can have beautiful sleep and relax your body and soul.
- And many more..
I am glad that I stayed in Green View Village Resort. My first solo travel was GREAT! Thank you for your love and support.
Address: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand