Image Source : Sleeping Exam Success
Better sleep means better skin, a fresh mind, and health.
According to the experts, the benefits of sleeping in total darkness or in a night time can help your body produce melatonin, which allows you to fall asleep and stay asleep. We produce this hormone between 11PM and 3AM. But what do you do when you’re traveling and staying somewhere like in the airport, inside the plane or anywhere you wanted to take a nap it is really difficult to induce due to windows and sunlight? Do you cover your eyes or do you sleep well? Don’t you know that even the slightest ray of sunlight or artificial light interrupts the secretion of this important hormone? You should cover your eyes using Sleep Masks to get better sleep.
So if you’re tired of dealing with restless nights and days check out this list of sleep masks to get some shut-eye.
1. Sleeping Panda Eye Mask with Cooling Gel
Best sleep mask for puffy eyes
If you’re a panda lover like me, this eye mask is perfect for you! Do you always wake up with eye bags and puffiness around your eyes? If yes, you must get and try using a cold compress to help reduce swelling around your eyes. This super cutie eye mask comes with a removable cooling gel insert that will reduce inflammation, boost blood circulation around the eyes and ease fatigue.
Product details of Sleeping Panda Eye Mask with cooling gel
- High-quality polyester cotton material
- Calms your nerves
- Activate blood circulation around the eyes
- Promote sleep and ease fatigue
- Can be used for children’s physical cooling Relieve stress and protect your eyes
2. 3D Ultra Soft Breathable Sleeping Eye Mask Foam Eyeshade
Best sleep mask for eyelash extensions
If you love eyelash extensions, this 3D Ultra Soft Breathable Sleeping Eye Mask is perfect for you! Your eyelash extensions won’t be tangled or fallen out using this eye mask. Apart from blocking out the lights, this eye mask is designed to rest on your eyes without any pressure and your eyelashes will remain beautiful throughout the night. Save time and effort on retouching your eyelashes!
3. EsoGoal 3D Sleep Mask Lightweight and Comfortable Sleeping Eyes Shield Mask
Best sleep mask for Travel
This eye mask is perfect for:
- Block out annoying light while sleeping
- 3D Design and Contoured prevent pressure on eyes, never smudging makeup
- Soft & Comfortable: Only 0.5 ounces, no pressure on eyes
- Ideal for travel, afternoon naps or when partner watches TV late at night
This article has 1 comment
Panda lover here. I have one like that!