7 Eleven Near Me
As I was walking around Thailand, I felt so hungry that I don’t know where and what should I eat, For Thailand was also known for its Exotic food, that I myself is hesitant to try those for I might don’t like the taste or the worst case would be to get an upset stomach then a golden bulb hit a note inside my brain stating Thailand has a lot of 7 Eleven stores where I could just eat the foods that I’m used to.
Great thing is that, I do have my phone on me to just search the 7 eleven near me now. To my surprise, It wasn’t just only one 7 Eleven stores near me, for the stores are just close to each other. So I just chose the closest 7 eleven near me. I even searched for those 7 Eleven gas station near me.
The 7 Eleven near my locations are as follows:
- 8 Bunrueang Rit Rd, Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- 29 5-6 Arak Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- 248/70 Manee Nopparat Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Mani, Manee Nopparat Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Sri Poom Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- 204/5 Ratchapakhinai Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- 127/7 Prapokkloa Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
I have now decided which 7 eleven around me will I go, and of course, I did choose the closest one which was the first on the list.
I didn’t bring enough money with me, so before going there I did consider searching for the food menu and prices first and here’s what I found out
7 Eleven Food Menu
- Sticky Rice Burger
- Filled Sweet Buns
- Thai Milk Tea Soy Milk
- Rice pudding dessert cup
- Croissant Sandwiches
- Cuttlefish snacks
- Preserved fruit snacks
- Corn chip snacks
The 7 Eleven food prices ranges from 15 to 30 baht. This is within my budget, So it felt great. I actually have tried the best-selling hot foods there for it was somehow cold when I roved around. And believe me, it was really worth to try and the rice was just so cheap! The lists are as follows:
7 Eleven hot food Menu
Japanese Rice Balls
Thai basil chicken with rice, green curry, garlic pork rice, pad thai, and even a bowl oftom yum.
After eating those I also tried eating snacks since my stomach is actually a monster, so I tried eating the most popular ones like the Grilled sandwich, it comes with 4 flavors to choose from, the ham and cheese, tuna, pork cutlet, and chocolate spread.
They also have Tao Kae Noi seaweed in all sizes and flavours
And the cakes and swiss rolls that I ate as my desert after eating a hot meal
These are actually just the few ones you can see at 7 Eleven stores in Thailand, he great thing about being there is the price are just friendly that you might would just like to try everything there. Thank Goodness for the technology this day, it made my tummy very happy without me being lost for it do guided me to be at place that I really need.
- Nearest 7 eleven to me: Top 5 Reasons Why People Search for it
- Chiang Mai Thailand 7 Eleven Experience
- Reasons why Travelers Choose to Google “7 Eleven near Me”
- Cheapest Visit: Mainit Sulfuric Hot Spring Maco Compostela Valley
- Cheapest Camiguin Tour You Wish to Explore
- 3 Best Convenience Store Near Me at Maramag